Curtin&Co is delighted to be partnering with the Local Government Association (LGA) at this year’s three Party Conferences in Autumn.
After Robert Jenrick MP was appointed Secretary of State for MHCLG - one of his first meetings was with The LGA. The LGA is the national voice of Local Government working with councils to support, promote and improve.
With housing at the forefront of the agenda and a potential General Election looming, all three events will be discussing ‘What should be in the Queen’s speech?’
Curtin&Co is founded on the principle of building better through conversation, consultation and engagement: all characteristics which reflect The LGA’s guidance.
If you are already attending any of the party conferences, we would be delighted if you join us at our event. If you are unable to attend but have a question you wish to ask, please let us know as senior members of the Government and Opposition will be listening.
For the Liberal Democrats Party Conference:
• Date: Monday 16th September; 1pm-2pm
• Venue: Hardy Suite, Hermitage Hotel, Bournemouth
• Curtin&Co’s speaker: Nick Stanton OBE, Joint Chief Executive and former Leader of London Borough of Southwark
For the Labour Party Conference:
• Date: Sunday 22nd September, 1pm-2:30pm
• Venue: Stanmer Room, Hilton Brighton Metropole, Brighton
• Curtin&Co’s speaker: Sachin Shah, Head of Local Government at Curtin&Co and former Leader of London Borough of Harrow
For the Conservative Party Conference:
• Date: Tuesday 1st October, 4pm-5:30pm
• Venue: Exchange 10, Manchester Central, Manchester
• Curtin&Co’s speaker: Martin Curtis, Associate Director at Curtin&Co and former Leader of Cambridgeshire County Council